Think INSIDE the Box! A step-by-step guide for building a revenue-generating event strategy
November 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As you plan for 2022 you may be wondering how to best engage with your clients and increase your reach to new prospects. As the world slowly starts to open back up, events are a very effective strategy.
Running an event, either virtual or in-person, can be a fantastic way to increase business by sparking new sales and cross-selling.
No two events are the same, and every event has varying goals, budgets, and audiences. However, there are several proven steps you can take to jump-start the planning process, keep on track, and maximize your event’s success.
And the Datto team is here to help every step of the way!
“Think INSIDE the Box!” is a new Webinar series from Datto. We’ll walk you step-by-step through how to successfully put together a live and virtual event from A-Z. Ask yourself the following questions — if you’re not sure of the answer to any of these, join our webinar series!
- How do I set proper goals and projected outcomes?
- What is the ideal event format to help me achieve success?
- What budget will I need for a live event vs. a virtual one?
- Do I have the right target audience?
- What are some creative ideas to maximize interest and engagement?
- Do I have the right post-event strategy and follow-up?
Each bi-monthly session of “Think INSIDE the Box!” will focus on a different element of sales, marketing, and event planning best practices. Be sure to sign up for all upcoming sessions throughout 2022!